RESACON Vegas 2022: Purchasing Inventory: It’s Not Just About Purchasing Wholesale These Days - Michelle Minch
RESA MEMBERS PAY $79- Click here to log into the Members Only Resource Area to get your coupon code!
Michelle has always been a big proponent of purchasing staging inventory wholesale and has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars doing so. However, these days, with supply chain issues, surcharges, and price increases, Michelle believes that purchasing wholesale isn’t always the best option when purchasing inventory for your home staging business.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN:
- Why purchasing wholesale has been the best option for purchasing staging inventory in the past, and, hopefully in the future.
- What and why to consider purchasing from retail vendors?
- Michelle’s favorite Wholesale and Retail Vendors.
- Michelle’s favorite inventory tips and tricks.
- Her crystal ball: Will we ever get back to normal (in regards to buying inventory)?
*This is a digital product. Upon purchase, you will be emailed a PDF with how to access this session as well as any handouts from the speaker that go with the session. This session is the live audio recording along with the speaker's presentation slides.
Sharing, reproducing, hosting watch parties, etc is strictly prohibited.
The Real Estate Staging Association (RESA®) is the trade association for professional real estate stagers. RESA is a 501(c)(6) tax-exempt non-profit trade association. For more information about real estate staging, or to find a professional stager call 888-201-8687 or visit the RESA website at www.RealEstateStagingAssociation.com