RESACON Vegas 2022: The Pitfalls of Using Independent 1099 Contractors in Your Workforce - Victor D'Angelo & Joe Denneler
RESA MEMBERS PAY $79- Click here to log into the Members Only Resource Area to get your coupon code!
Learn about the potential problems that arise when using 1099 subcontracted workers as part, or all of your workforce. RESASURE’s very own Attorney, Joe Denneler, and Program Director, Victor D’Angelo will take you through the legal, and Worker’s Compensation ramifications when using 1099 subcontractors, as opposed to, W2 employees.
Q&A session will be done for those coming with important questions.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN:
- Students will be able to identify the problems associated with using 1099 Subcontracted Employees.
- Students will be able to describe the potential legal issues associated with using 1099 Subcontracted Employees.
- Students will be able to list and identify the ramifications to your business should a 1099 Subcontracted Employee gets hurt on the job.
- Students will be able to explain the dangers of NOT having a Subcontractor Agreement.
- Students will be able to explain how Worker’s Compensation applies to W2 and 1099 Subcontracted Employees.
*This is a digital product. Upon purchase, you will be emailed a PDF with how to access this session as well as any handouts from the speaker that go with the session. This session is the audio recording along with the speaker's presentation slides.
Sharing, reproducing, hosting watch parties, etc is strictly prohibited.
The Real Estate Staging Association (RESA®) is the trade association for professional real estate stagers. RESA is a 501(c)(6) tax-exempt non-profit trade association. For more information about real estate staging, or to find a professional stager call 888-201-8687 or visit the RESA website at www.RealEstateStagingAssociation.com