RESACON Vegas 2022: Technology Enabled Staging: The Key to Scaling Your Business - Dustin Ritter
RESA MEMBERS PAY $79- Click here to log into the Members Only Resource Area to get your coupon code!
Let’s admit it, technology isn’t always the priority in your daily life as a stager but you know it’s needed to grow at the scale you envision.
Join Dustin Ritter as he guides you through the Staging Technology Landscape and helps you evaluate when, what, and where, to invest your time.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN:
- Why Stagers' creative energy often deprioritizes technology
- Hiring and training staff to create a tech-friendly environment
- To Tech or Not to Tech: When and where tech can help, and when it can overburden
- Core Technology to Run Your Staging Business
- Website, Contact Management, Internal Communication, Finance, Contract Management, Marketing, CRM, Basic Project Management
- Evaluating Your Needs
- Advanced Project Management, Inventory Management, Proposal
- Your Current State, Resources, Skills
- Choosing Vendors
- Tool Research, Expandability, Connectivity
- Planning, Progress, and Pitfalls
*This is a digital product. Upon purchase, you will be emailed a PDF with how to access this session as well as any handouts from the speaker that go with the session. This session is the live audio recording along with the speaker's presentation slides.
Sharing, reproducing, hosting watch parties, etc is strictly prohibited.
The Real Estate Staging Association (RESA®) is the trade association for professional real estate stagers. RESA is a 501(c)(6) tax-exempt non-profit trade association. For more information about real estate staging, or to find a professional stager call 888-201-8687 or visit the RESA website at www.RealEstateStagingAssociation.com