Newbie Webinar Q&A With Shell Brodnax
Recorded live Jan 4th attendees submitted their industry related questions in advance and RESA CEO Shell Brodnax answers live.
Hear Shell Brodnax Answer the following questions:
- How much do you charge an hour?
- How do we implement insurance in case our furniture is flooded at a listing?
- I'm a contractor with a larger well established staging company. They have insurance but do I need my own personal staging insurance?
- Do most home stagers have a certification?
- How do you get started in this business?
- How can I get realtors to see the value in occupied staging?
- What are the best inventory management programs for stagers?
- Would like to start with a focus on redesign and occupied jobs and prefer to avoid buying by furniture inventory. Suggestions on how to market to this niche?
- How to get Real Estate Agents to buy into staging in a market where houses are already selling quickly?
- What are some of the best places to purchase inventory that are cost effective AND have a short lead time?
- Can you discuss the importance of scaling down furniture to maximize visual space?
- What do you think is the best way to get business, through realtors or owners?
- What is one thing you should absolutely have on your website? And Why?
- Wondering how the RESA organization can benefit my new staging business?
- What movers to use
RESA Professional Development are a monthly educational webinars free to RESA members only. All Professional Development Webinars in January are free to all.